Post your Valentine from the genuine, one and only Loveland, Colorado.
Each February, volunteers re-mail your cards to all 50 states and 120 countries. Submit your valentine to The Valentine Station by the due dates below:
For international destinations, your cards should be in Loveland by Feb. 4th.
For within U.S. and outside of Colorado, cards should be in Loveland by Feb. 7th.
For within the state of Colorado (and now Wyoming), cards should be in Loveland by Feb. 9th.
Send your Valentine card in a pre-stamped, pre-addressed envelope with 49 cent postage, extra postage for heavier and larger cards, to:
Attn: Valentine Re-mailing
446 E. 29th St.
Loveland, CO 80538-9998
- Denver Beer Co pairs beer and chocolate Feb. 14 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. at the Taproom, 1695 Platte St., Denver, CO. Who knew chocolate and beer were a thing? Denver’s very own Chocolate Lab is creating artisanal sweets to match up with five of Denver Beer Co’s. fav beers. Limited tickets are available, so reserve now at http://denverbeerco.com/events/.
- Tune in. Clear Channel rebranded itself to iheartradio in 2014. If you haven’t had opportunity to listen, go to www.iheart.com and name your preferred type of music. You can stream for free.
- Sweet Cheeks, a Lakewood-based company, offers handmade soap making classes. Get on line and register at www.sweetecheeksco.com. You’ll smell sweet too!
- Meininger Art Supply, a staple in Denver since 1881 at 499 Broadway, has the perfect paper for your love notes. Kraft Graph Field Notes are serious and understated. If you draw, get Flexbook. Get red. It is Valentine’s Day after all.
- Temper Chocolates at The Denver Central Market features a chocolate case that opens just the way George Jetson would have planned. Use seeing how the case opens as the excuse to buy chocolates. One of the confections will not be enough. Buy in bulk.
- Are you a little bit country? Toby Keith’s eponymous watering hole at 8260 E. Northfield Blvd. is called Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar + Grill. Print the lyrics out so you have ‘em handy to hum along or just practice singing, “Mm, mm, mmm, mmm, mmm, I love this bar.”